Hi, Hello, Welcome!
Firstly, congratulations on getting your place at Aston University and welcome to the Christian Union. You can find out more about who we are and what we’re up to by having a browse of our website. We’re excited to have you join us and look forward to meeting you in September.
Here are a few tips for getting stuck in as a christian at university.
- Join our Facebook group to stay up to date with all the latest information and connect with other members of the Christian Union
- It is important to remember that CU is not an alternative to church. Have a read through the churches page on our website to see which church you might want to join once you arrive in Birmingham
- Get connected with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- UCCF have an article on their website written by a student at Bath Spa University about her experience starting university as a christian, which you can read here.
- There’s also a great book called First by Matt Carvel which is full of wisdom and practical advice on being a christian student at university. It’s currently available from the Good Book Company for just £3.99!
- Come and chat to us during Freshers’ Week. We will have a stall at Fresher’s fair where you can find out more about how you can get involved with CU.